Subject: Christopher Smith's offer

Christopher – I apologize for my delay in accepting your offer to prepare a table for the use of the TC members in making decisions about Court Filing Blue.  I suggest that you leave plenty of “white space” in the table for each of us to add in detailed information and our own comments.

Thanks for providing this assistance to our decision-making.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)