Subject: 2GEFS Presentation Preview

Title: 2GEFS Presentation Preview

Legal XML Members:

In preparation for the meeting next week, I have attached a copy of the presentation I plan to give at our meeting on Wednesday.  I hope this presentation addresses the issues raised in the outline sent out by Dallas.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to send them to me prior to the meeting.

Sincerely,

Christopher Smith
Business Systems Analyst
Information Services