Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] A question from LegalXML-OASIS CourtFiling

Given the information that has accompanied the comments on my initial draft of a letter to complete the assigned
task, I believe that the information I was seeking has already been provided by members of the TC itself, and
so unless there is objection, I will consider the task accomplished. Thanks for the input and help. Best
regards to all.

Internet communications are insecure. If you would like to initiate secure communications, these can be made
available upon request.

The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and confidential.  It is intended to be
read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by "Reply" command and/or John
H. Messing, P.C. by telephone at (520) 547-7933 and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts
thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect, it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that a message is virus free. John H. Messing, John H. Messing PC
and Law-on-Line Inc. take no responsibility for any loss or damage.