Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Teleconference Is June 8th (Not Today)

It would have been useful to have had this made clear at the meeting as I didn't pick up this message until the next day.

Can the agenda for next week include a discussion on the application of XML signatures to court filing.

Nick
-----Original Message-----
From: Winters, Roger [mailto:Roger.Winters@METROKC.GOV]
Sent: 01 June 2004 16:07
To: 'legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'Barbara Erbes'

Hello, everyone,

John Greacen asked me to inform you that the announcement of a teleconference for the Court Filing TC today was an error. The Court Filing TC teleconference is to be held next Tuesday, June 8th, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time (10 a.m. Pacific).

This eliminates the conflict with the IJTC teleconference which is being held today.

Roger

Roger Winters

Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Coordinator

and

Electronic Court Records Manager

King County
Department of Judicial Administration