Subject: Subcommittee charters

I attach proposed charters for two subcommittees to facilitate our accomplishing our objective of completing Court Filing Blue by July 1, 2005.  Subcommittee charters must be approved by the TC.  I am therefore creating KAVI ballots for TC voting members to use in acting on these two charters.

I urge all voting members to vote on the charters.

In anticipation of the subcommittees’ being approved, I am asking OASIS staff to create them ASAP so that work can commence.

The Requirements Subcommittee will be open to all TC members and will continue the good work it has begun.  I encourage all who want to participate in the subcommittee’s work to join.

The Court Filing Blue Drafting Subcommittee will be a committee of the whole that will work on an OASIS list separate from this general TC list for the sole purpose of vetting requirements, specification and schemas for Court Filing Blue.  I encourage all TC members to join this subcommittee.  The drafting subcommittee will begin by reviewing requirements in segments as they are readied for consideration by the requirements subcommittee.  The discussion of each segment will be facilitated by a member or designee of the requirements subcommittee.  I anticipate that this vetting process will commence within a few weeks at most.

Thank you for your participation.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)

505-780-1450 (cell)

Court Filing Blue Drafting Subcomm charter 2d draft.doc

Requirements Subcomm charter 2d draft.doc