Subject: "Must vote" for TC voting members

The subcommittee charters failed to win approval in the voting that took place over the Christmas holidays.  Only 12 of our voting members voted, all in support of the subcommittee charters.

Tom Clarke and I have decided to disregard this result, attributing non response to the fact that the balloting took place during the holidays.  Therefore, voting members will not lose their voting status because they failed to vote on the charters.

I have reposted ballots on these charters.  The proposed charters are attached.

Any voting member who does not vote on these charters will lose his or her voting member status.

I remind you that the TC decided during the Las Vegas face to face meeting to pursue an aggressive timetable for completion of Court Filing Blue.  That timetable includes approval of these charters.

Thank you for your participation.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)

505-780-1450 (cell)

Court Filing Blue Drafting Subcomm charter 2d draft.doc

Requirements Subcomm charter 2d draft.doc