Subject: Arrangements for Salt Lake City face-to-face

Hello folks,
Dallas Powell has made arrangements, and we need to decide on a hotel, or
hotels.
I have attached his message below.  My request is would 15 of you commit to
booking a room at Little America?   If so, I'll have Dallas set up a block,
and that will change the rate from $98 to $68 a night.  I have asked Dallas
to wait until tomorrow evening to decide, but if I haven't gotten 15
affirmative replies, it will be everybody choose for themselves.  I have
stayed at Little America before, and it is very close to the court, even
for me.
Dallas' information follows. Remember, Friday afternoon at 4:00 p.m.
Central is the deadline to commit to a room.  I will let everybody know
which way it goes.
Thanks!

Salt Lake City arrangements for February 24-25, 2005
The meeting will be held in the Matheson Building in Salt Lake City.  That
address is
Third District Court - Salt Lake City
450 South State Street
Salt Lake City, Utah
I believe it is in conference room B on the first floor.

I have called the Little America Hotel ( (800) 453-9450 ) which is
kitty-corner to the court house.  The regular hotel rate is $98 per night,
and if we are willing to guarantee a block of at least 10 rooms they will
reduce the cost to $68 per night.  Also, if more than 10 people come, they
will extend the rate to as many people who come if we do the guarantee.
The
problem is if 10 people do not show up who will pay for the rooms not used?
Should we block the rooms or just pay the rate?

There is a Marriott City Center two blocks away on the same road at $150
per
night
220 South State Street Salt Lake City, UT 84111
 1-801-961-8700

There is a Marriott Courtyard two blocks away that is $119 per night
130 W 400 South Street Salt Lake City, UT 84101
1-801-531-6000

Any one of these hotels offers shuttle services from the Airport, or it is
about $20 for a taxi.

The Courts are happy to host the meeting and the administrator is going to
welcome everyone.

Dallas
Robin

Robin Gibson