Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - Component Issue resolution conference call added

Folks,

I would just like to state my preference in resolving this. I would
prefer not to see any use of the term component or a substitute. I would
prefer that the standard define the functionalities of a generic filing
system and an interface (API) to that system. The decomposition of the
system into components is a step for the implementer to take not
something for the standard to define. I would like to see the standard
talk about a filer (or filing client) and a filing system (or server). I
can imagine a scenario where diverse filing clients talk to diverse
filing systems which may implement the standard interfaces in diverse
ways. It may be necessary to discuss a CMS as well. This might be seen
as another client or a cooperating server. With these three entities I
think a useful standard could be described. Additionally, it might be
useful to describe the interface to a payment system (another server).

Looking forward to the discussion.

Regards,
james

-----Original Message-----
From: robin.gibson@courts.mo.gov [mailto:robin.gibson@courts.mo.gov]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 6:20 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - Component Issue resolution
conference call added

Component Issue resolution conference call has been added by Ms Robin
Gibson

Date:  Wednesday, 02 March 2005
Time:  04:30pm - 05:30pm ET

Event Description:
To resolve the nomenclature issues of component in the development of
requirements for Blue.
Pending conference call setup.

Agenda:

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/event.
php?event_id=7196

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.