Subject: Monday 4-11 deadline for comments on Blue Requirements

Eric Tingom posted the current requirements document on Monday on both this list and on the Blue Drafting Subcommittee list.  The document has been extensively edited by Shane Durham and Eric, with comments from Tom Clarke and me.

We need to move quickly to reach closure on this document.  Tom Clarke and I have agreed on the following decision making process:

Comments and requested changes to the document will be entertained until the close of business on Monday, April 11th.

We will discuss the written comments and changes submitted by April 11th during our regularly scheduled telephone conference call at 1:00 pm Eastern Time on Tuesday, April 12th.  Any issues not resolved during the conference call will be structured for a vote through the OASIS KAVI process over the next few days.

Our objective is to reach closure on the requirements no later than April 19th.

Eric is already at work on the first draft of the specification.  He will post that first draft in advance of our face to face meeting in New Orleans on April 28th and 29th.  The specification – and not the requirements – will be the focus of the New Orleans face to face meeting.

Please let me and Tom know immediately if this decision making process is not agreeable to any TC member.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)