Subject: FW: [legalxml-courtfiling] Supplementary materials for Tuesday conference call

I have included my comments for our meeting this afternoon.

I think we need to consider the effect on the timing of the release and it is impact on our ability to continue this effort.  To that end, I would propose that we free up Eric, Shane and other members the requirements committee who will be the directly working on the specifications to begin their work on specifications and if we believe that the requirements are of sufficient completion that we create wordsmithing team.

Lets focus on closing the substantive issues today.

Regards,

Don

Donald L. Bergeron
Systems Designer