Subject: Revised list of comments

I just received Rex McElrath’s comments – one general and twenty more specific comments.

I attach a revised list, incorporating those comments.  They are italicized for those of you who have the time to quickly go through the new list and review Rex’s input.

There are now 70 specific comments for review and decision.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)

505-780-1450 (cell)

Comments on final draft of requirements4-16noonEDT.doc