Subject: Hotel rooms in Atlanta for June meeting-2nd request

For those of you attending the Court Filing TC face to face meeting in
June, I have only received about 3 three confirmations of folks registering
at the Holiday Inn block set up by the local court.  If you plan to use
that hotel, please let me know.  Otherwise the block will not be filled and
we will not receive the discounted rate.  I also would like to know if
folks are planning to go but stay elsewhere so we can get a head count for
the court.
Thanks!

Robin

Robin Gibson