Subject: Rescheduling tomorrow's conference call

Eric has not yet completed work on the messaging types or version 9 of the requirements document.  Consequently, Tom Clarke and I have decided to postpone tomorrow’s conference call for one week.  The call will now be set for Tuesday, May 17th at 1:00 pm Eastern Time.  I will send out an agenda in advance of the call with the dial in information.  I apologize to TC members inconvenienced by the change in the call schedule.  However, Tom and I feel that it is not responsible to have TC members expend their time participating in a call when there is little that can be accomplished.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)