Subject: First unresolved agenda item

There were two items not reached on Tuesday’s agenda.  I have been asked if we can try to resolve them without another phone call. Please post your comments to this item on the list by no later than Tuesday of next week.

  1. Do we need to specify additional messages for

    1. Transmitting service information, including the documents to be served, to a Service MDE and
    2. Transmitting information from the Service MDE to the court to indicate that service has been completed?

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)