Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] New Proposed Service Models for ECF3

Title: Please review 'Proposed Service Models for ECF3'
Jim and everyone,

Here is a new document that I think incorporate Jim's changes and adds new issues that were also on the Thursday call but were too much information for the first document.  If this works, we can continue to expand.

Dallas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:11 PM

Dallas,

Here is a revision that I think solves the issues you identified.  I think we still need the query in Model B so that eService A can decide to serve something that will not be part of the court record.  By separating out the MDE that responds to the query (I called it the "eService Registry") and the central MDE that serves the other participants, I think it aligns the two models.

  jim