Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Feedback Request/Request to Continue Work of Documents Subcommittee

Title: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Feedback Request/Request to Continue Work of Documents Subcommittee

Hi Roger,

  This is a bit late, but I hope it may help if an example process for the XML documents was viewable.  I uploaded a screen capture of taking an XML document based on the GJXDM IEP guidelines transformed through XSLT to HTML and then through XSL-FO into a PDF file.  The movie is in Macromedia flash and is about 6 MB, so please view on a broadband connection.  It is located at:  http://efilinginfo.gaaoc.us/#XMLDocument .

  I will try to work up some reference material also to send out to the list also.  For example, Dr. Leff’s recent articles help explain some of the technical concepts well also and have good reference material listed in the citations.

Thank you,

Rex McElrath

Administrative Office of the Courts Georgia

244 Washington St. SW

Suite 300

Atlanta, GA 30334

404-657-9218