Subject: Face to face agenda

The Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee will meet on Friday September 16 and Saturday September 17 at MTG Management Consultants, LLC, 1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700, Seattle, WA 98101.  The meeting on Friday will begin at 9:00 am and adjourn at 5:00 pm.  The meeting on Saturday will begin at 8:00 am and adjourn at 4:00 pm

We will hold telephone conference calls on Friday at 4:00 pm Pacific time and on Saturday at 3:00 pm Pacific time.

The details for both calls will be

Dial in number               1-605-528-8855

Access number             2892164

The first two hours on Friday will be devoted to the organizational meeting of the Court Documents Subcommittee.

The agenda will then proceed as follows:

Domain models

Specification

            Case types

Schemas

GJXDM mapping spreadsheet

WSDLs

Messaging profiles

Updates to requirements documents

Neither Eric nor Scott will be present on Friday.  Scott will join us on Saturday.

The following issues will be reserved until Saturday:

Encryption and digital signatures

Whether we have 5 or 7 MDEs

Whether Case Query needs additional mapping

Whenever we reach an issue on Friday on which we need Scott’s perspective, we will defer it to Saturday.

Tom Clarke and I hope to see many of you in Seattle.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)