Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Court Filing Comments

The project completion plan includes the development of sample instances of the schemas.

From: Dallas Powell [mailto:dpowell@tybera.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:05 PM
To: Shane.Durham@lexisnexis.com; legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

I agree with Shane that without some several XML test samples it will be difficult to effectively determine if the standard is adequate.  In addition, it is not until you get to the exceptions that you really begin to seek the weaknesses.  The challenge is finding the time to map all the possible variations into samples.

Dallas