Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Review of comments on domain models, GJXDM mapping, and schemas - QUERIES

>> A separate MDE should be defined for each pair of a query and its response so that implementers have the option of assigning queries to different MDEs.
I disagree with that framing of the issue.
I have attached a document to illustrate the proposed models and why I continue to prefer the model I have put forth.

>> Queries need to be defined for the service function, such as GetServiceDeliveryHistory/Status Queries.
There is no issue here:  My mention of those potential queries was intended to be hypothetical.  I did not intend to propose them for our current release. (Heck, I don't even know that I would support them in a future spec either.  Like I said.. they were hypothetical examples.)

>> We have defined a GetServiceInformation Query to obtain names and addresses of persons entitled to service in a case.
I thought we had decided against the ServiceMDE's GetServiceInformation() query?

am pretty sure we decided that the CourtRecord was to act as 'the repository of service recipient addresses'.  I thought we had decided that the CourtRecord's 'GetCase() function, when asked to include case participants, would also include the service properties (ie MDE addresses) of those participants?

Perhaps this query only lingers until the GetCase() query has ben further developed?

- Shane Durham
LexisNexis