Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Timestamps

Shane et al,
  I think my colleague from LexisNexis Canada Murray McDonald has
absolutely hit the nail on the head as far as how the Court and the Bar
here in Canada see it when he writes
" 'Creation' is an action that takes place at one specific point in
time whereas 'Submission' might be construed as potentially occurring at
more than one point in time, particularly in an architecture where
reception is not guaranteed and re-submission must be possible."
    I should leave it those of you who are more expert to determine
what names to call these various timestamps. Sorry for the avalanche of
e-mails today, but hopefully you can now see what distinction the Court
and Bar up here are drawing.