Subject: TC call today

Title: TC call today

ECF TC:

This is advance notice that I plan to record today's TC call to make sure we do not miss any important comments.  I will also be making this announcement at the beginning of the call and asking for approval by all present at that time.  If anyone disapproves at that time, we will not record.

In advance of today's meeting,  please make sure you have the following documents:

- ECF 3.0 Working Draft 8
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/15240/ecf-v3.0-spec-wd-8.zip

 - Application Document Signature Profile
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/15210/legalxmlcourtfiling-ecf-v3.0-appsig-spec-wd.doc

 - Null Document Signature Profile
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/15212/legalxmlcourtfiling-ecf-v3.0-nullsig-spec-wd.doc

 - User-Password Document Signature Profile
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/15214/legalxmlcourtfiling-ecf-v3.0-pwdsig-spec-wd.doc

 - User-Password-PIN Document Signature Profile
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/15216/legalxmlcourtfiling-ecf-v3.0-pinsig-spec-wd.doc

 - XML Document Signature Profile
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/15218/legalxmlcourtfiling-ecf-v3.0-xmlsig-spec-wd.doc

- Web Services Messaging Profile
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/15241/ecf-v3.0-webservices-spec-wd-r1.zip

- Portable Media Messaging Profile
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/15242/ecf-v3.0-portablemedia-spec-wd.zip

I will also be quickly summarizing the revision log of changes from previous versions for those without access to the latest versions.

BTW, here is the call-in information again:

Date:  Tuesday, 08 November 2005
Time:  01:00pm - 02:30pm ET

Event Description:
Monthly Conference Call
The conference call is scheduled for 85 minutes to provide time to address all final issues raised about the specification and the other artifacts.  If additional time is needed, we will schedule further calls on Wednesday and Thursday at the same time of day in order to complete TC review of ECF 3.0 next week.

Call in number  1-605-528-8855
Access code  2892164

Jim Cabral

James E. Cabral Jr.
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98101-3201
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.