Subject: Cancellation of 2-14 teleconference

The Technical Committee will be meeting face to face in San Francisco, in conjunction with the Court Information Technology Officers Consortium, on February 22 and 23.

Tom Clarke and I have decided to cancel our regular teleconference, scheduled for the week before the face to face meeting.  We hope to see many of you in San Francisco or to be in touch with you during the teleconferences planned for both days of the face to face meeting.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)