Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] ECF 3.0 Executive Summary Document

For that local purpose indicated I agree with this document.

I think we still need a longer document that leads people into the reading of the spec like my last draft that was sent out before the Feb meeting. But, it is up to the committee.

Regards,

Don

Donald L. Bergeron
Systems Designer
LexisNexis
donald.bergeron@lexisnexis.com
O 937-865-1276
H 937-748-2775
M 937-672-7781

From: Smith, Christopher [mailto:Christopher.Smith@jud.ca.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:28 PM
To: Electronic Court Filing Technical Committeee
Cc: Winters, Roger; Clarke, Thomas

Attached is the executive summary document intended for judges and court executives.  Roger, Tom and I pulled this document together over the last few days.

The goals in creating this document were to keep it high-level and business oriented while keeping it short and sweet.  It is a whopping two pages.

Please send me any comments/questions you have.

Sincerely,

Christopher Smith
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Information Services Division
Judicial Council of California - Administrative Office of the Courts
455 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3688
415-865-7416, Fax 415-865-7497, christopher.smith@jud.ca.gov
www.courtinfo.ca.gov <http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov>