Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - Announcement of ECF 3.0 Draft Specification (ECF 3_0 Committee Draft Announcement.doc) uploaded

The posting was simply the addition of the two signature profiles to the
earlier document. That action was specifically approved by the TC at a
previous meeting. Robin undertook to do it and I agreed to help. I had
copied you on the request to Greg.To me it  is perfectly compatible
with the decision of the TC to revise the spec further. Do you
disagree?