Subject: Tuesday 6-13 conf call

Our monthly conference call will take place at 1:00 pm Eastern time (10:00 am Pacific) tomorrow, Tuesday, June 13th.

The call in details are as follows:

Call in number   1-641-297-5800

Access code     2892164

Our tentative agenda includes the following items:

ECF 3.01 (including changes to schemas and messaging profiles; are data definition decisions needed for 3.01?) – Christoph Hoashi-Erhardt

Implementation issues identified in Maricopa County and in Georgia – Jim Cabral and Rex McElrath

Data definitions – Tom Carlson

Technical introduction to ECF 3.0 – Jim Harris

Case type enhancements to ECF 3.0 – Tom Clarke, Jim Harris, and Robin Gibson

Appellate enhancements – John Greacen

International enhancements – Tom Clarke

Proposed charter revision (see attachment) – John Greacen

Conformance Subcommittee charter – Tom Clarke

Document Subcommittee charter – Rex McElrath

Future face to face meetings – New York City – September 21-22 and Las Vegas – December 13-14

Other matters of interest to the membership

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)