Subject: Groups - ECF Face-to-Face Meeting added

ECF Face-to-Face Meeting has been added by Ms Robin Gibson

Date:  Thursday, 21 September 2006
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
OASIS ECF Technical Committee Face to Face Meeting Logistics
September 21-22, 2006
New York, NY

Location:

Wolters Kluwer
13th Floor
76 9th Avenue (at corner of 15th Street)
New York, NY 10011

Security desk on 1st floor will need a photo ID and will let you up to
13.
Receptionist on 13th floor will direct you to the Boardroom for meeting.

Contact phone:
James office = 212-894-8494 or
James cell = 917-574-7271

Getting into town:

There are 3 major airports serving NY (JFK, LaGuardia, Newark). You can
fly in or out of any one of them and get a taxi into the city for the
same flat fee of $45. You can also call for a limo at 212-777-7777 and
it will run you about $47 but you need to make a reservation in advance.

There are also airport shuttle buses that will take you into town but
will not in all cases take you right where you want to go (check out
http://www.nyairportservice.com/, for $15 they will take you to Grand
Central, Penn Station, or the Port Authority, if your hotel is nearby
you can just walk).

If you happen to want to drive into the city parking is abundant but
very expensive, overnight around $100 or more.

Area Hotels:

There are 2 hotels across the street from our building. The Gansevoort
is a very trendy and pricey boutique hotel. The Maritime is cheaper but
not cheap. The neighborhood is very hip so either one would be an
interesting place to stay.

Hotel Gansevoort
18 9th Ave
www.hotelgansevoort.com
From $700 to $1000 a night

Maritime Hotel
363 West 16th Street
About $375 per night
http://www.themaritimehotel.com/

Other Hotels:

These hotels are in midtown or nearby area, I cannot vouch for them as I
have never stayed in any of them, however, I know the Hilton well and
it is a nice hotel. They range from very reasonable at $132 to luxury at
$539. There are literally dozens of other hotels to choose from if you
look on the web. In my opinion there is not a bad neighborhood in
Manhattan but midtown is probably the most convenient overall.

Hotel Belleclaire  $132.00
Upper West Side / New York
Hotel Info: 800-246-8357

Ramada Plaza New Yorker  $169.00
Macy's/Javits Ctr/Madison Sq. / New York
Hotel Info: 800-246-8357

New York Helmsley  $339.00
Midtown/Near Central Station / New York
Hotel Info: 800-246-8357

Algonquin  $369.00
Fifth Avenue 1 Block / New York
Hotel Info: 800-246-8357

Hilton New York  $539.00
Near Rockefeller Center / New York
Hotel Info: 800-246-8357

Getting around:

Wolters Kluwer is in Chelsea, we are directly on the A, C, E subway,
take the 14th Street station and walk over to the 15th and 9th entrance
one block West. You can also take the 1,2,3 or F line on 7th ave or 6th
ave respectively and again take the 14th Street station and walk over.
If you are staying on the East side get to Grand Central and take the
4,5,6 to Union Square and transfer to the L train towards 8th Avenue
14th Street station and once again walk over.

If you stay in midtown or other area you can typically walk to the
subway in about 5 minutes and it will take about 15 minutes to get down
to 14th Street and another 5-10 minutes depending on what line you are
on to walk to the building.

Taxis in NY are abundant. You can usually get around town for about 5 to
15 dollars.

If the weather is nice you can also walk from midtown or anywhere, from
midtown it will take you about a half hour.

If you have any questions call or email: 212-894-8494 or
james.cusick@wolterskluwer.com

Meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m on Thursday and end by 4:00 p.m. on Friday.

Agenda:
TBD

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Friday, 22 September 2006, All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/event.php?event_id=12090

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20060621T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060921
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060922
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:ECF Face-to-Face Meeting
  Logistics\nSeptember 21-22\, 2006\nNew York\,
  NY\n\nLocation:\n\nWolters Kluwer\n13th Floor\n76 9th Avenue (at
  corner of 15th Street)\nNew York\, NY 10011\n\nSecurity desk on 1st
  floor will need a photo ID and will let you up to\n13.\nReceptionist
  on 13th floor will direct you to the Boardroom for meeting.\n\nContact
  phone:\nJames office = 212-894-8494 or\nJames cell =
  917-574-7271\n\n\nGetting into town:\n\nThere are 3 major airports
  serving NY (JFK\, LaGuardia\, Newark). You can\nfly in or out of any
  one of them and get a taxi into the city for the\nsame flat fee of
  $45. You can also call for a limo at 212-777-7777 and\nit will run you
  about $47 but you need to make a reservation in advance.\n\n\nThere
  are also airport shuttle buses that will take you into town but\nwill
  not in all cases take you right where you want to go (check
  out\nhttp://www.nyairportservice.com/\, for $15 they will take you to
  Grand\nCentral\, Penn Station\, or the Port Authority\, if your hotel
  is nearby\nyou can just walk).\n\nIf you happen to want to drive into
  the city parking is abundant but\nvery expensive\, overnight around
  $100 or more.\n\n\nArea Hotels:\n\nThere are 2 hotels across the
  street from our building. The Gansevoort\nis a very trendy and pricey
  boutique hotel. The Maritime is cheaper but\nnot cheap. The
  neighborhood is very hip so either one would be an\ninteresting place
  to stay.\n\nHotel Gansevoort\n18 9th
  Ave\nwww.hotelgansevoort.com\nFrom $700 to $1000 a night\n\nMaritime
  Hotel\n363 West 16th Street\nAbout $375 per
  night\nhttp://www.themaritimehotel.com/\n\n\n\nOther Hotels:\n\nThese
  hotels are in midtown or nearby area\, I cannot vouch for them as
  I\nhave never stayed in any of them\, however\, I know the Hilton well
  and\nit is a nice hotel. They range from very reasonable at $132 to
  luxury at\n$539. There are literally dozens of other hotels to choose
  from if you\nlook on the web. In my opinion there is not a bad
  neighborhood in\nManhattan but midtown is probably the most convenient
  overall.\n\nHotel Belleclaire  $132.00\nUpper West Side / New
  York\nHotel Info: 800-246-8357\n\nRamada Plaza New Yorker
  $169.00\nMacy's/Javits Ctr/Madison Sq. / New York\nHotel Info:
  800-246-8357\n\nNew York Helmsley  $339.00\nMidtown/Near Central
  Station / New York\nHotel Info: 800-246-8357\n\nAlgonquin
  $369.00\nFifth Avenue 1 Block / New York\nHotel Info:
  800-246-8357\n\nHilton New York  $539.00\nNear Rockefeller Center /
  New York\nHotel Info: 800-246-8357\n\n\nGetting around:\n\nWolters
  Kluwer is in Chelsea\, we are directly on the A\, C\, E subway\,\ntake
  the 14th Street station and walk over to the 15th and 9th
  entrance\none block West. You can also take the 1\,2\,3 or F line on
  7th ave or 6th\nave respectively and again take the 14th Street
  station and walk over.\nIf you are staying on the East side get to
  Grand Central and take the\n4\,5\,6 to Union Square and transfer to
  the L train towards 8th Avenue\n14th Street station and once again
  walk over.\n\nIf you stay in midtown or other area you can typically
  walk to the\nsubway in about 5 minutes and it will take about 15
  minutes to get down\nto 14th Street and another 5-10 minutes depending
  on what line you are\non to walk to the building.\n\nTaxis in NY are
  abundant. You can usually get around town for about 5 to\n15
  dollars.\n\nIf the weather is nice you can also walk from midtown or
  anywhere\, from\nmidtown it will take you about a half hour.\n\nIf you
  have any questions call or email: 212-894-8494
  or\njames.cusick@wolterskluwer.com\n\nMeeting will begin at 9:00 a.m
  on Thursday and end by 4:00 p.m. on Friday.\n\nGroup: OASIS LegalXML
  Electronic Court Filing TC\nCreator: Ms Robin Gibson
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/event.php?event_id=12090
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/event.php?event_id=12090
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT