Subject: Outreach Session Additional - Resources

In order for Shane & I to attend we will be attending by phone &
MeetingPlace Web-share. This is during the 9-12 1-4 portions of the
agenda.

I have provided for up to 6 callers including Shane, Myself and the NY
conference room account that will account for 3 leaving 3 available for
other TC members.

Please contact me if you would like to attend on one of the other 3
lines. This may be used for outreach folks as well.

Regards,

Don

Donald L. Bergeron
Systems Designer