Subject: NIST Schema Quality of Design (QOD) Tool

Title: NIST Schema Quality of Design (QOD) Tool

ECF TC:

One of our challenges for the ECF TC is in conformance testing.  NIST has developed a tool that we might be able to use to automate much of this, especially one we convert to NIEM  It supports conformance tests written in Schematron of JESS. It already includes a number of tests including ISO 11179 naming and some demonstration tests for NIEM that we can use in defining a test profile for ECF. It looks promising.  Check it out at:

http://syseng.nist.gov/b2bTestbed/projects/QOD/

You'll need to get a login/password from NIST to get full access to the tool.

Jim Cabral

James E. Cabral Jr.
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 3010
Seattle, WA 98101-3292
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.