Subject: Rescheduling of TC conference call

In keeping with the schedule for the ECF 3.1 release, we will postpone the next TC conference call for one week, from January 9th to January 16th at 1:00 pm Eastern (10:00 am Pacific).  This will give us more time to complete the Las Vegas assignments for discussion during the conference call.  I hope this does not create great inconvenience.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)