Subject: Tuesday TC conference call

We will hold our January TC conference call tomorrow, Tuesday, January 16th at 1:00 pm Eastern (10:00 am Pacific).

The conference call details are:

Call in number               1-641-297-5800

Access code                 2892164

Our agenda will focus primarily on the assignments to the small groups created at the Las Vegas face to face meeting.  I hope that all small group chairs will be prepared to report on the status of their group’s work.

            Discussion with Jim Rebo concerning CITOC/Joint Tech Committee endorsement of ECF 3.0 – John Greacen, Tom Clarke and Terrie Bousquin

Small group to oversee the ECF drafting effort – Cabral, Came, Clarke, Durham and Harris (Tom Clarke will serve as chair)

Modifications to court policy – DeFillipis, Durham, Harris and O’Brien (Shane Durham will serve as chair)

New time stamp element(s) – John Greacen

Determine whether CourtEvent should be expanded to include multiple documents – Cabral, Graham, and Harris (Gary Graham will serve as chair)

Supporting multiple formats for the same document – Cabral, Durham and McElrath (Rex McElrath will serve as chair)

Development of criteria for inclusion of data elements within the core ECF filing message, within each ECF case type message, and as local extensions, and application of those criteria to the list of additional child support elements submitted by Rex McElrath and to Shane Durham’s request for inclusion of metadata elements for the amount of damages demanded and judgment amount – Bousquin, Cabral, Came, Clarke, and McElrath (Tom Clarke will serve as chair)

Reconsideration of the plans for a face to face meeting on July 12th and 13th in Chicago, Illinois (in conjunction with NACM annual meeting).  Jim Cabral is not available on those dates.  Given his central role in drafting ECF 4.0, Tom and I suggest that we look for another date during the summer.

I look forward to speaking with many of you on the call.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)