Subject: ECF-3.0-CoreFilingMessage-Example.xml is not valid

I am using XMLspy (version 2006 sp2) to look at the ECF-3.0-CourtFilingMessage-Example.xml included in the ECF_3[1].01_Core_Spec.zip

XMLspy says “This file is not valid: The base type “j:TextType” of complex type ‘common:PolicyDefinedCodeTextType’ (simpleContent, extension) must be a simple type.

Can anyone telling why I am getting this error and what must be done to correct it?

Gary Graham

Arizona Supreme Court