Subject: A Quick Update

Good Morning All:

I realized on the call this morning that I had not yet updated the TC on my recent career move. I have actually resigned from my employment with Maricopa County to pursue some opportunities in the private sector. For the past 5 years I’ve been doing a lot of work on the side, outside my full time employment, doing web site and web application development, and have taken that up on a full time basis. My company name is PC Intellect LLC.

I have re-joined OASIS as an Associate Member under my company name, and will continue to participate in the ECF TC. I’ve left Maricopa on very good terms, and am able to communicate with them very easily on behalf of the TC if need be. I do believe, Maricopa will be sending another person to join the TC as well.

I’ve specifically decided to remain as a member of the TC because I am very interested in continuing to participate in the eFiling industry in some way, and want to stay apprised of eFiling trends around the country. I think participating in this TC is one good way of doing that. While I have yet to decide how I will continue to participate in the eFiling industry, I’m constantly exploring opportunities.

Just thought I’d provide that quick update. Thanks so much. I look forward to seeing everyone in Louisville.

George W. Knecht

PC Intellect LLC

602.380.8049

From: Cabral, James E. [mailto:JCabral@mtgmc.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 9:19 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] ECF 4.0 mappings

Everyone,

Here is the current ECF 4.0 mappings and change log for our discussion today.

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral

James E. Cabral Jr.
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.