Subject: Tuesday conf call - new call in number

Our regularly scheduled monthly conference call will take place on Tuesday, April 8th at 1:00 pm Eastern (10:00 am Pacific).

Please note that the call in information is different from recent calls:

Call in number                   1-785-686-2700

Access code                       212249

The agenda will include the following items:

Status report from Jim Cabral on the development of the schemas and SIPs

Status report from Roger Winters and Adam Angione on the editing of the specification

Further discussion of Brian Hickman’s service paper if desired by any member

Status report from Roger Winters on the timing of our August face-to-face in Seattle focused on implementation

Planning steps needed to accomplish the following:

Developing a list of standard error codes

Developing demonstration sets of abstract element code tables

Developing ECF Quick Start

Any other items of interest to a committee member

HCR 78 Box 23, Regina, NM 87046

Office phone - 575-289-2164

Cell phone - 575-780-1450

Fax - 575-289-2163