Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Tuesday conf call

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Just a quick fyi / update on the Quick Start Guide I’ve taken on. I hate to admit it, but I have not found the time to bring this along as far as I would have liked to by now. I do, however, plan on having a completed 1st version ready for review with plenty of time to do so prior to the Salt Lake meetings.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Utah, and to speaking with you on the conference call tomorrow.

George W. Knecht

PC Intellect LLC

602.380.8049

From: John Greacen [mailto:greacenjmg@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 8:09 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Tuesday conf call

Our next monthly conference call is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, July 8th at 1:00 pm Eastern (10:00 am Pacific).

The call in numbers are:

Call in number                   1-517-417-5000

Access code                       212249

The agenda will include comments on Jim Cabral’s most recent edits to the specification and our revised timetable for completion of ECF 4.0 at the Salt Lake City face to face.  Here is the timetable that Jim Cabral has most recently provided Ron and me:

1.       Send out the architectural revisions to the core spec

2.       Port the constraint generation tool to NIEM (July 14)

3.       Complete the IEPD, including constraints (July 21)

4.       Finish the SIPs (July 28)

I look forward to talking with you all tomorrow.

HCR 78 Box 23, Regina, NM 87046

Office phone - 575-289-2164

Cell phone - 505-780-1450

Fax - 575-289-2163