Subject: ECF Quick Start Guide - Initial Draft

Good Afternoon Everyone,

My apologies for taking so long to get this together, but I believe I now have a good working draft to share with everyone on an ECF Quick Start Guide. Hopefully, I have accurately depicted within this document the minimum requirements for an ECF implementation, but I’m sure with the group’s review we will find the mistakes and clean this up. We’ve also tried to create a nice appealing presentation for this which comes across more clearly if you open the PDF version attached.

The goal of this document, as written, was to provide an abbreviated description of the specification and clearly illustrate the minimum requirements for an ECF implementation. Readers would of course still need to refer to the full spec in order to actually implement.

At any rate, please review and provide feedback. I’m sure we can have some lengthy discussion at the meetings next week as well. See you in Salt Lake.

Thanks,

George W. Knecht

PC Intellect LLC

602.380.8049