Subject: RE: DPS Disposition Exchange Schema mapping with ECF-4.0

Ron,

Here are my responses to each of the mapping issues your programmer
found.  Many appear to be specific to disposition reporting or local
elements to Utah.  But he did identify several problems with the NIEM
subset and ECF schemas that I've now corrected.

I've attached the list of issues with my responses as well as an updated
mapping spreadsheet.

Please let him know that I really appreciate the feedback.

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral
James E. Cabral Jr.
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com
Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they
serve.

material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.