Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] John Greacen

I went through this with my dad last fall and my mother this spring.  Both of them are doing great.  My best wishes to John & Didi.  It’s a tough time but the outcomes are great these days.

Mark Ladd

Addison/One, LLC

262-498-0850

From: Cabral, James E. [mailto:JCabral@mtgmc.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:04 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Wheeler, Joseph D.; rolly.chambers@tprr.com
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] John Greacen

Didi Greacen just called to say that John Greacen had a heart attack and collapsed in Riverside, CA yesterday.  He had multiple bypass surgery today and is recovering nicely according to Didi.  But he will be out of commission for a while.  Please keep John in your prayers.

Jim Cabral

James E. Cabral Jr.
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.