Subject: Ohio Judicial Conference

Hello ECF TC (especially outreach folks),

We will be attending the Ohio Judicial Conference Court Technology Conference on May 29th.  I just became aware today that I'm signed up for a 1/2 hour speaking slot and I thought that "Standards-Based Electronic Filing" might be a fun topic.  I'm trying to fit preparing for this into an already busy schedule.

So a couple questions:

1) Do we have any content to serve as a jumping off point? Any graphics or diagrams for visual appeal? Any interest in collaborating from other folks who will be giving presentations soon?

2) Any issue with handing out copies of the Quick Start Guide?

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Eastman
erice@doxpop.com
http://www.doxpop.com
765.965.7363  x104
765.962.9788 (Fax)
Doxpop - Public Records at Your Fingertips.