Subject: This week's canceled Electronic Court Filing conference call

As some of you may have noticed, we did not have enough participants to
hold an Electronic Court Filing conference call this week.

We waited a little over 10 minutes, but only had 5 folks on the call and no
one to report on most of the agenda items.

I was asked to request that the subcommittee chairs submit a written update
on Outreach and Court Documents. The rest of the matters will be discussed
at next month's conference call, on June 9.

Another suggestion was that perhaps the present time--1:00 p.m. Eastern,
and day--second Tuesday of the month--are no longer optimal for folks.  If
you would like to hold the conference call at another time or day, please
submit those suggestions to the list.

One item that has time constraints is the offering of funds to attend the
Court Filing special interest group meeting to local courts.  This needs to
be addressed soon as many around the country are planning their CTC
attendance and travel.  If you have information on likely invitees, please
share that with the group as well.

Until next meeting,

Robin

Robin Gibson