Subject: Fw: NCSC E-filing Survey

Here is the link to the NCSC survey on eFiling discussed at today's
conference call.
Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
573-751-4377
----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 06/09/2009 12:40 PM
-----

             "Snow, Rick"
             <rsnow@ncsc.org>
             06/04/2009 12:59          <jim.roggero@courts.mo.gov>

                                                                   Subject
                                       NCSC E-filing Survey - Missouri
                                       Response

As you may know, the NCSC is conducting a survey on the adoption of
e-filing in courts across the country.  A detailed announcement about the
survey is available on our website at <
http://www.ncsconline.org/d_tech/CTB2/view_cs_cont.asp?NCSC_CMS_CONTENT_ID=2470
>.  Jim McMillan here at the NCSC suggested that you would be an ideal
person to contact to best determine how to obtain Missouri’s input into the
survey.  I am wondering if you could suggest some ways to reach out to the
Idaho courts?  I am happy to work with all who want to respond to the
survey in order for them to respond in the most convenient manner possible.

A link to the survey is available at <
http://www.ncsconline.org/SelectSurveyNET/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=mlL09p2
>.  A jurisdiction need not currently be using e-filing in order to take
the survey.  A principal use of the survey data will be to create training
and other support materials for courts in various phases of e-filing
adoption; thus, knowing the factors that may be preventing the courts from
using e-filing will be helpful.

Thank you for your assistance, and please feel free to let me know if you
have any questions.

Regards,

Rick Snow
National Center for State Courts
300 Newport Avenue | Williamsburg, VA 23185
www.ncsconline.org