Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] ECF 4.0 reference implementation licensing

There's a ECF TC call scheduled for next Tuesday at 1pm eastern.  We should use that call to regroup on tasks/next steps for the reference implementation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cabral, James E. [mailto:JCabral@mtgmc.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 9:35 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org; Price, Jim; Embley, Paul

Please use this version of the worksheet.  I reordered both the licenses and characteristics from the least restrictive (public domain) to the most restrictive (GPL v3).

BTW, I have not seen any communications about the reference implementation.  What are the next steps?

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 640-4970 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.