Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] ECF 4.0 reference implementation licensing

Thanks Jim!

There are a handful of TCs with similar side projects; probably the
one that I'm most familiar with is the DITA Open Toolkit. http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/
  or http://sourceforge.net/projects/dita-ot/

Robert Anderson at IBM is the lead on that project; I'm more than
happy to put you in touch with him if you'd like.

All the best,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.