Subject: Re: Budget Requests for the ECF TC

I couldn't hear everyone over the sound of crickets chirping ;)

Jim, Jim, Ron, Robin, George and others: What should we be spending money on next year?  I'd like to be able to at least report some conversation underway at the SC call in 1.5 hours.

I had the thought that sponsoring some kind of show-and-tell reception might raise more awareness than covering travel for folks who likely would have come anyway.  Good idea?

Thanks,
Eric