Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - Mar 2010 ECF TC Call Minutes (ECF TC Conference Call March 9.doc) uploaded

Hi All,

Sorry I missed the conference call earlier this week, but I was out with a
pretty bad flu. I definitely plan to attend all future conference calls.

I looked through the minutes and have a question regarding the federal
courts' potential external use of ECF 4 to support localizations.  What
exactly do you mean by localization?

Thanks.  Take care.

Adam Angione
Courthouse News Service

-----Original Message-----
From: robin.gibson@courts.mo.gov [mailto:robin.gibson@courts.mo.gov]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:32 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - Mar 2010 ECF TC Call Minutes (ECF
TC Conference Call March 9.doc) uploaded

The document named Mar 2010 ECF TC Call Minutes (ECF TC Conference Call
March 9.doc) has been submitted by Ms Robin Gibson to the OASIS LegalXML
Electronic Court Filing TC document repository.

Document Description:
Minutes of monthly confrence call.  Distributed in draft, they will be
approved if no changes are submitted within 15 days.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36808

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36808/ECF%20TC%20Conferenc