Subject: Call fro Agenda Items --ECF TC Conference Call 5/12/10

I have the following agenda items for the May Conference Call:
Outreach Activities:
	National Association for Court Management --Booth brochures
	eCourts Tampa (September) --ECF meeting and booth with brochures
	eCourts Las Vegas (December) --booth with brochures
	Proposal for ECF 4.0 Institute for Court Management 2-1/2 day
training class
	Others??
Report from Steering Committee

Please send me any additional agenda items by noon on Thursday this week
(we have our last Truman's Birthday state holiday this Friday).  I will
send out an agenda, the proposal for the ECF course, and the meeting
call-in information.

Please try to attend this call, we have some significant issues to discuss
and need as much participation as possible!

May 12, 2010
12:00 noon Eastern, 11:00 a.m. Central, 10:00 a.m.  Mountain, 9:00 a.m.
Pacific

(218)339-2699
access code 529192

Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
573-751-4377

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary