Subject: OASIS ECF TC Conference Call --Request for Agenda items / NACM boothquestion

The OASIS Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee has a conference call scheduled for Tuesday July 13 at 12:00 noon Eastern time.  Please submit agenda items by the end of the day today, Friday.

I have Quick Start brochures to send for NACM today.  Where should I send them?

Robin Gibson, PMP
Court Automation Manager
Information Technology Divsion
Office of State Courts Administrator