Subject: Fw: [legalxml-courtfiling] LegalXML Electronic Court Filing Conference CallTOMORROW--correction

Since I seem to have misread the calendar, the date for the call is still tomorrow, but it is January 11, 2011.

Robin Gibson, PMP
Court Automation Manager
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
573-751-4377
----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 01/10/2011 10:24 AM -----

From:        Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov
To:        legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        01/10/2011 10:23 AM
Subject:        [legalxml-courtfiling] LegalXML Electronic Court Filing Conference Call TOMORROW

The LegalXML Electronic Court Filing monthly conference call is TOMORROW, Tuesday January 12 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern time.

The primary topic for discussion is the future of ECF 4.0 and moving to an OASIS standard.
We will also discuss the MQ SIP that Jim Cabral sent on January 3, 2011.

Please make every effort to attend--our ability to continue to function depends on membership participation!

Dial-in number: (218)339-2699
Access code:  529192