Subject: Legalxml committee chair

Afternoon all,

When I assumed the position of chair of the TCE, I wasn't sure I could devote as much time as necessary given all the work that is required of me here in Utah.  Given that, and the fact that I don't think I've given the attention to the TCE that it deserves, I'd like to ask to step down as chair.  I would like to continue as a member of the committee but I'm sure someone else could devote more time to the responsibilities of the chair than I am able to give.

Thanks,
Ron Bowmaster
Director, IT Division
Utah Administrative Office of the Courts
801.578.3872