Subject: ECF 4.01 advancement (please attend the 2011-02-08 meeting)

Jim said:
> Thank you for making this a high priority.  Please let us know if there is
> anything the TC needs to address.

Yes, re: advancing ECF 4.x toward standardization

I've spent some time looking at the documents
and email records from the March 2010 timeframe.
Not completely finished, but my initial analysis
is that the absolute fastest way toward document
upload(s) is to meet quorum requirements at the
February 08, 2011 meeting and make a couple key
decisions.

I don't know if the TC Roster is up-to-date
in Kavi WRT "Voting Members."  The Chair
and Secretary are typically reckoned as
having voting eligibility unless someone
corrects the record to indicate otherwise.
By my count, that's nine (9) Voting Members
as of today [1], so five of the nine would
need to be present to make quorum.

I could join you on the call.

Meeting: February 11, 2011  **11:00** EST
"The next ECF TC Conference Call will be tomorrow at 10:00\\\\\ 11:00 am Eastern time.
Call in numbers are:
Dial-in number: (218)339-2699
Access code:  529192
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legalxml-courtfiling/201102/msg00001.html