Subject: FYI - Call for Budget Items

FYI ... I've updated the LegalXML Court Filing with more recent information.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=legalxml-courtfiling

In addition, can I ask that the TC start an email discussion about possible budget requests of the LegalXML Steering Committee for 2011. We didn't have a chance to discuss this on the call today. Some items it seems we would be interested in.

1) Outreach at conferences
2) Development of educational materials, online training video, etc...

Please respond with ideas, suggestion, specifics ... and I'll formulate a formal list for everyone's consideration. With the TC's approval of items on the list we can then request that the SC approve any items.

Thanks,

--
George W. Knecht
PC Intellect LLC